- To suit its mid 1980s condition as seen here on Flickr.
- Plates are manufactured that bit thicker for this loco, as was the case on the real things.
- Includes data panels with integrated TO depot allocations, BR double arrows and OHL flashes.
- Earlier variant with different style nameplate available here.
- Includes spares of everything, even the 3d nameplate.
- Need the orange cantrail lining? Check out pack 2mm-1088.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Includes mounting screws in correct positions where applicable for that exquisite detail.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Correct radii of plate corners. The attention to detail sets a new standard.
- Check out this superb example of a 3d plate and crest, seen on Woody Bee's 7mm 33025.
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced January 2021 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- No more filing thin metal off a sprue! Pioneering 3D transfers give the correct raised detail and are preferred by many to etched.
- New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|