- 3d door buttons to suit many unit types from sprinters to class 455 units.
- Besides standing proud of the unit, the items also have raised rectangular borders and raised circular buttons, like the real things.
- Mounting screws are also incorporated into the design for added realism.
- One pack contains 120 buttons, so sufficient for 2 x 4 car units, with spares.
- Need 3d orange door light markers? These are available as pack 4mm-9076.
|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced November 2019 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- This item contains 3D transfers to give correct raised detail where applicable. A superb alternative to etched and even preferred by some.
- A lot easier to use than etched and a lot less expensive! New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
- No filing off sprue (so no risk of damaging) and no painting. Apply like a normal transfer and job done!