- To suit its late 1970s - early 1980s condition.
- Plates are manufactured that bit thicker for this loco, as was the case on the real things.
- Correctly spaced running number and data panel conveniently positioned together for easy one-piece application.
- Also includes both styles of OHL flashes and BR double arrows.
- Later variant with different style nameplate available here.
- Includes spares of everything, even the 3d nameplate.
- Need the orange cantrail lining? Check out pack 2mm-1088.
|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced November 2019 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- This item contains 3D transfers to give correct raised detail where applicable. A superb alternative to etched and even preferred by some.
- A lot easier to use than etched and a lot less expensive! New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
- No filing off sprue (so no risk of damaging) and no painting. Apply like a normal transfer and job done!