- 3d plates have Haymarket castle integrated above for easy one-piece application.
- Also includes small Eastfield Westies for when these were carried.
- Data panel and depot code positioned together for easy one-piece application.
- Includes spares of everything - even the nameplate.
- Need the orange cantrail lining? Check out pack 2mm-1088.
|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced November 2019 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- This item contains 3D transfers to give correct raised detail where applicable. A superb alternative to etched and even preferred by some.
- A lot easier to use than etched and a lot less expensive! New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
- No filing off sprue (so no risk of damaging) and no painting. Apply like a normal transfer and job done!