- Pioneering 3d transfer plates by Railtec. See this superb example of a 3d plate & crest on Woody Bee's 7mm 33025.
Includes 3d kick plates as well as 3d nameplates.
All the small detail: bodyside markings, lifting jack markers, fuel capacity markings, fire handle markings, small blue star coupling codes, data panels, OHL flashes and even fuel gauges.
Also includes high beam intensity headlight labels for application to nose ends.
Includes spares of everything, even the nameplate.
Network Rail logos are post-Summer 2009 variant.
- Need the orange cantrail lining? Check out pack 4mm-1089.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Includes mounting screws in correct positions where applicable for that exquisite detail.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Correct radii of plate corners. The attention to detail sets a new standard.
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced August 2021 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- No more filing thin metal off a sprue! Pioneering 3D transfers give the correct raised detail and are preferred by many to etched.
- New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|