- Base loco to be painted blue and white strips to be placed at each loco end as well as in the middle of the bodyside.
- Need the 3d nameplates? These are available in pack PL1121.
- Includes small bodyside detail, 3 points of contact warnings, OHL flashes, data panels, bogie detail, fuel detail, bodyside instruction data and cab side grilles.
- Need the orange cantrail lining? Check out pack 4mm-1089.
|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced November 2019 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- This item contains 3D transfers to give correct raised detail where applicable. A superb alternative to etched and even preferred by some.
- A lot easier to use than etched and a lot less expensive! New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
- No filing off sprue (so no risk of damaging) and no painting. Apply like a normal transfer and job done!