- Pioneering 3d transfer plates by Railtec. See this superb example of a 3d plate & crest on Woody Bee's 7mm 33025.
Caters for both BR blue, large logo, BR InterCity, InterCity Swallow as well as its more recent incarnation.
Utterly exquisite detail on the crests.
Includes the Stewarts Lane 125 badges which were applied during its InterCity days.
If the Stewarts Lane diamond plaques are needed for its more recent incarnation, these are available separately as item 4mm-PL2020.
Red-backed 3d Stewarts Lane 73A shed codes, if required, available as item 4mm-1198.
As is the Railtec way, the loco numbers are painstakingly traced from the originals for perfect authenticity, so that your model looks like the real thing.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Includes mounting screws in correct positions where applicable for that exquisite detail.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Correct radii of plate corners. The attention to detail sets a new standard.
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced August 2021 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- No more filing thin metal off a sprue! Pioneering 3D transfers give the correct raised detail and are preferred by many to etched.
- New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|