|This item needs to be printed. Please allow up to 14 days, though often it's much sooner.|
|Only the elements shown in the image above are included. Any extra non-standard embellishments are NOT included.|
- Pioneering 3d transfer plates by Railtec. See this superb example of a 3d plate & crest on Woody Bee's 7mm 33025.
Suits predominantly BR green locos.
Your choice of running number (you will receive an email once the order has been made to ask which running number you would like).
Need matching 3d nameplates? Check out item 7mm-9099.
Need matching 3d shed codes? Check out item 7mm-9095.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Includes mounting screws in correct positions where applicable for that exquisite detail.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Correct radii of plate corners. The attention to detail sets a new standard.
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced August 2021 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- No more filing thin metal off a sprue! Pioneering 3D transfers give the correct raised detail and are preferred by many to etched.
- New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|