- Pioneering 3d transfer plates by Railtec. See this superb example of a 3d plate & crest on Woody Bee's 7mm 33025.
Suits the loco in 2010s condition. Cabside number spacing and cab nose white numbers have different alignment and style to its 1980s condition.
As is the Railtec way, the loco numbers are painstakingly traced from the originals for perfect authenticity, so that your model looks like the real thing.
Data panel traced from the original for perfect authenticity.
Need the 3d cast Railfreight badges? Check out pack 7mm-PL1053.
Includes adoption dedication plaques, slightly raised like the real things.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Includes mounting screws in correct positions where applicable for that exquisite detail.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Correct radii of plate corners. The attention to detail sets a new standard.
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced August 2021 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- No more filing thin metal off a sprue! Pioneering 3D transfers give the correct raised detail and are preferred by many to etched.
- New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|