- Pioneering 3d transfer plates by Railtec. See this superb example of a 3d plate & crest on Woody Bee's 7mm 33025.
Large DB logos, small DB logos for application to cab ends.
Data panels, OHL flashes, lifting jack symbols, FUEL markings and even fuel gauges.
Autostart equipped labels for application to cab doors.
Cab grilles, No 1 WHEEL markings.
Integrated explosion/high voltage markings for application to undercarriage.
Warning symbols for application to multiple working sockets.
Nameplates are 3D (not flat) and stand proud of the loco, just like the real thing.
- Deutsche Bahn AG is holder of the trademarks "DB" and "DB SCHENKER". The transfers are for private use only. The use of the transfers for commercial uses is not allowed and infringes the trademark rights of Deutsche Bahn AG.
- Need the orange cantrail lining? Check out pack 2mm-1088.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Includes mounting screws in correct positions where applicable for that exquisite detail.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Correct radii of plate corners. The attention to detail sets a new standard.
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced August 2021 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- No more filing thin metal off a sprue! Pioneering 3D transfers give the correct raised detail and are preferred by many to etched.
- New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|