- Large DB logos, small DB logos for application to cab ends.
- Data panels, OHL flashes, lifting jack symbols, FUEL markings and even fuel gauges.
- Autostart equipped labels for application to cab doors.
- Cab grilles, No 1 WHEEL markings.
- Integrated explosion/high voltage markings for application to undercarriage.
- Warning symbols for application to multiple working sockets.
- Nameplates are 3D (not flat) and stand proud of the loco, just like the real thing.
- Deutsche Bahn AG is holder of the trademarks "DB" and "DB SCHENKER". The transfers are for private use only. The use of the transfers for commercial uses is not allowed and infringes the trademark rights of Deutsche Bahn AG.
- Need the orange cantrail lining? Check out pack 2mm-1088.
|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced November 2019 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- This item contains 3D transfers to give correct raised detail where applicable. A superb alternative to etched and even preferred by some.
- A lot easier to use than etched and a lot less expensive! New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
- No filing off sprue (so no risk of damaging) and no painting. Apply like a normal transfer and job done!