|This item needs to be printed. Please allow up to 14 days, though often it's much sooner.|
|Only the elements shown in the image above are included. Any extra non-standard embellishments are NOT included.|
- Number plate has the D still raised but painted out, typically seen once TOPS had come into effect. Superbly detailed reality!
- Also includes arrows, data panels, power classification dots, fuel gauges, both variants of depot codes to cover all periods, fire notices and overhead line flashes.
- Can include a name and numberplate with a red background, if required.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Includes mounting screws in correct positions where applicable for that exquisite detail.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Correct radii of plate corners. The attention to detail sets a new standard.
- Check out this superb example of a 3d plate and crest, seen on Woody Bee's 7mm 33025.
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced January 2021 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- No more filing thin metal off a sprue! Pioneering 3D transfers give the correct raised detail and are preferred by many to etched.
- New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|