|This item needs to be printed. Please allow up to 14 days, though often it's much sooner.|
|Only the elements shown in the image above are included. Any extra non-standard embellishments are NOT included.|
- ONE PACK PER LOCO. Sufficient to renumber one loco at standard BR diesel/electric size.
- THIS IS FOR STANDARD BR BLUE (1980s) SIZE OR SMALLER, NOT LARGE LOGO OR "REVISED BLUE". Use pack 4mm-9993 for those.
- This item can be used for: BR blue, ScotRail, Railfreight (if same size numerals as BR blue), sub-sector, InterCity, Res, Civil Link (Dutch), departmental grey, Royal Mail, Regional Railways.
- Suits locos which carried 2 numbersets. If you need a loco which carried 4 numbersets to suit BR green, then you will need pack 4mm-9990.
- If you need to renumber a steam loco then you will need pack 4mm-9990.
- The detail is spot printed, meaning you do not have to cut close to the print in order to minimise carrier.
- Includes front nose numbers for sector locos if needed.