- Includes both variants of logos, as both were carried (the larger variant is the more recent).
- Includes OHL flashes, data panels, bodyside instruction data, DB logos.
- Includes spares of everything - even the 3d nameplate.
- Deutsche Bahn AG is holder of the trademarks "DB" and "DB SCHENKER". The transfers are for private use only. The use of the transfers for commercial uses is not allowed and infringes the trademark rights of Deutsche Bahn AG.
- Need the orange cantrail lining? Check out pack 4mm-1089.
|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced November 2019 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- This item contains 3D transfers to give correct raised detail where applicable. A superb alternative to etched and even preferred by some.
- A lot easier to use than etched and a lot less expensive! New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
- No filing off sprue (so no risk of damaging) and no painting. Apply like a normal transfer and job done!