- Pioneering 3d transfer plates by Railtec. See this superb example of a 3d plate & crest on Woody Bee's 7mm 33025.
Includes non-standard 37266 and 6966 numbersets which are applied either side of the loco, as well as different styles of nose end numbers which are on either end.
Includes fire pull handles and matching instructions.
Includes both sizes of blue star coupling codes, as they are different sizes on each end. This loco is a real oddball!
Includes correct data panels traced from the actual loco, Stratford Cockney sparrows, multiple working sockets, BIS labels, fuel gauges, small bodyside info, both styles of lifting jack markers.
- Need the orange cantrail lining? Check out pack 4mm-1089.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Includes mounting screws in correct positions where applicable for that exquisite detail.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Correct radii of plate corners. The attention to detail sets a new standard.
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced August 2021 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- No more filing thin metal off a sprue! Pioneering 3D transfers give the correct raised detail and are preferred by many to etched.
- New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|