- Pioneering 3d transfer plates by Railtec. See this superb example of a 3d plate & crest on Woody Bee's 7mm 33025.
As is the Railtec way, the loco numbers are painstakingly traced from the originals for perfect authenticity, so that your model looks like the real thing.
Also includes ETH socket labelCaters for both EWS variants: the 1997-2003 where its numbers were close together, and 2003-2005 where its numbers were spaced further apart.s.
Includes the Trainload badge which was carried around 2001-02 on the gold band.
Includes the non-standard nose numbers (seemingly at no1 end only) which were carried approx 1998-2003(?)
Includes the small white Westie carried approx 2004-05.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Includes mounting screws in correct positions where applicable for that exquisite detail.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Correct radii of plate corners. The attention to detail sets a new standard.
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced August 2021 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- No more filing thin metal off a sprue! Pioneering 3D transfers give the correct raised detail and are preferred by many to etched.
- New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|