- Pioneering 3d transfer plates by Railtec. See this superb example of a 3d plate & crest on Woody Bee's 7mm 33025.
Includes full bodyside small detail (fuel, engine, oil, drains, etc).
Includes branding, data panels, electrification flashes, 83H shed codes and builder's plates.
Builder's plates and 83H are 3D transfers to give an accurate and superbly realistic effect.
Choice of 47727, 47739 and 47749.
Everything necessary to complete the loco (with the exception of cantrail lining).
- See the full 3mm range here.
- Many packs in other scales can be re-scaled to 3mm, if there is demand.
- Need the orange cantrail lining? Check out pack 4mm-1089.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Includes mounting screws in correct positions where applicable for that exquisite detail.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Correct radii of plate corners. The attention to detail sets a new standard.
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced August 2021 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- No more filing thin metal off a sprue! Pioneering 3D transfers give the correct raised detail and are preferred by many to etched.
- New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|