- Pioneering 3d transfer plates by Railtec. See this superb example of a 3d plate & crest on Woody Bee's 7mm 33025.
Bring any model to life with these superb 3D plates with superbly accurate relief both on the plate itself and the shed code / border.
As commonly applied to Stewarts Lane based locos during the sub sector period.
Even the mounting screws can be seen where the plates are bolted to the loco.
Need different shed codes? Any shed code you like can be made via pack 4mm-9095.
- See the full 3mm range here.
- Many packs in other scales can be re-scaled to 3mm, if there is demand.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Includes mounting screws in correct positions where applicable for that exquisite detail.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Correct radii of plate corners. The attention to detail sets a new standard.
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced August 2021 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- No more filing thin metal off a sprue! Pioneering 3D transfers give the correct raised detail and are preferred by many to etched.
- New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|