- Pioneering 3d transfer plates by Railtec. See this superb example of a 3d plate & crest on Woody Bee's 7mm 33025.
Number plate has the D still raised but painted out, typically seen once TOPS had come into effect. Superbly detailed reality!
Also includes arrows, data panels, power classification dots, fuel gauges, both variants of depot codes to cover all periods, fire notices and overhead line flashes.
Can include a name and numberplate with a red background, if required.
- See the full TT/120 range here.
- Many packs in other scales can be re-scaled to TT, if there is demand.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Includes mounting screws in correct positions where applicable for that exquisite detail.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Correct radii of plate corners. The attention to detail sets a new standard.
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced August 2021 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- No more filing thin metal off a sprue! Pioneering 3D transfers give the correct raised detail and are preferred by many to etched.
- New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|