- Pioneering 3d transfer plates by Railtec. See this superb example of a 3d plate & crest on Woody Bee's 7mm 33025.
To suit its mid 1980s condition as seen here on Flickr.
Plates are manufactured that bit thicker for this loco, as was the case on the real things.
Includes data panels with integrated TO depot allocations, BR double arrows and OHL flashes.
Earlier variant with different style nameplate available here.
Includes spares of everything, even the 3d nameplate.
- See the full TT/120 range here.
- Many packs in other scales can be re-scaled to TT, if there is demand.
- Need the orange cantrail lining? Check out pack 2mm-1088.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Includes mounting screws in correct positions where applicable for that exquisite detail.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Correct radii of plate corners. The attention to detail sets a new standard.
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced August 2021 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- No more filing thin metal off a sprue! Pioneering 3D transfers give the correct raised detail and are preferred by many to etched.
- New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|